Gutsy Cup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wineflies trade take two - Junior Paulo

4 posters

Go down

Wineflies trade take two - Junior Paulo Empty Approved - Wineflies

Post  Pooh-Bah Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:34 pm

200k contract approved for Junior Paulo and registered to the Wineflies
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah

Back to top Go down

Wineflies trade take two - Junior Paulo Empty Re: Wineflies trade take two - Junior Paulo

Post  Stumpy Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:23 pm

heh heh I can't even begin to count the number of teams I've cut Kyle Feldt from this season  No 
Stumpy
Stumpy

Back to top Go down

Wineflies trade take two - Junior Paulo Empty Re: Wineflies trade take two - Junior Paulo

Post  aardvark Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:14 pm

Had already had my bid for the week entered - but would struggle with players from Manly (only have 1) or Melbourne that would entertain a suitable bid... 1 Dud (Cody Walker) and just got another player this week - but could be open to offers for Tohu Harris, unless of course Cody Walker interests you

and Stumpy - Cowboys & Tigers I can help you with .... I'm sure we could work out a great deal for either James Gavet or Kyle Feldt ..... bounce 
aardvark
aardvark

Back to top Go down

Post  Stumpy Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:59 pm

Yeah, I hear ya.......if anyone wants to offer me a tiger, bronco, rooster, dragon, rabbitoh or cowboy, I'm all ears  Sleep 
Stumpy
Stumpy

Back to top Go down

Wineflies trade take two - Junior Paulo Empty Wineflies trade take two - Junior Paulo

Post  gullman Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:04 am

Well that went well, every man for himself i see.

Travis Robinson out
Junior Paulo in for 200k
Yeh i know hes not melbourne or manly.

gullman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down